- Frequency response (full power): 10Hz–20kHz +0/-1dB (4-ohm load); 5Hz–50kHz +0/-1dB (14-ohm load)
- Power output: 1W into 4 ohms (1% THD); 0.5W into 14 ohms (1% THD)
- Sensitivity: 0.6V RMS
- Output impedance: 2 ohms (0.5A/60Hz)
- Input impedance: 50k ohms
- Hum and noise: 90dB below full output (20Hz–20kHz)
- Voltage gain: 10.3dB (4-ohm load); 12.4dB (14-ohm load)
- Utilizes a highly refined, no feedback, Class A triode design coupled with the ZOTL circuitry.
- The power supply is in a separate enclosure for extremely low noise.
- Has a 1 watt per channel output that can easily drive headphones, including low-efficiency electrostatic and planar types.
- Has outputs that enable it to drive tube amplifiers as a Class A preamplifier.
- Gold contacts in all audio path connectors, silver coated copper teflon insulated wiring, hand wound coils and impedance converters, and 100% manufactured in Washington D.C.
- The top of the unit is transparent so that you can see the beautifully constructed circuitry and four vacuum tubes
- External power supply – extremely low noise floor
- Easily drives low efficiency electrostatic and planar headphones
- Eliminates intermodulation distortion that is inherent in all transformer designs
- Simulates the correct transformer turns ratio using impedance converter
- Two selectable inputs
- The vacuum tubes have no adjustments and should provide more than 10,000 hours of tube life
- Automatic universal power supply allowing it to be used in any country.
- Low impedance output easily matches wide range of speakers and headphones
- No heavy power or audio transformers– unit weighs only 5.3lbs or 2.5 kg
There are no reviews yet.